How to enter

Please complete the Request Entry Information form on our home page.

Email entries and BACS payment are the preferred method for entries: Payments to be made in full on submission of entry form, only official entry forms accompanied by a payment reference will be accepted; provided fee has been paid and cleared the festival bank account.

No entries will be accepted unless the correct fees have been paid no later than the entry closing date.

Closing date

The closing date is the 11th September 2021, no entries will be accepted after this date. Entries may close early if we become over-subscribed. In the event that the festival is oversubscribed priority will be given to those schools who have previously supported the festival. 

Teachers are kindly advised to check entries carefully before submitting them as late changes cannot be accepted.

IMPORTANT: Please read rules 1 to 42 carefully prior to completing and submitting entry forms. Payment and submission of entry forms is deemed acceptance to abide by these rules.

Important information

The use of recorded music 

This Festival is affiliated to the British and International Federation of Festivals and participates in its group licence to cover payment of fees for use of recorded music at its events. Teachers using music created from commercial recordings are advised that they should seek permission to re-record from the companies concerned, as the Festival cannot accept liability for the infringement of current copyright recording or performing rights arising out of any competitor’s accompaniment or performance.

All performers using music from shows in current production are subject to copyright law. Songs from shows in current production may be sung as a concert item i.e. with no costume or movement, without need for copyright permission. Where movement or costume are included in the performance copyright, permission is required and the Festival Committee accepts these entries on the basis that the appropriate copyright permission has been sought. Performers or teachers with queries on how to obtain copyright permission for performance items should contact Festivals House on 01906 302 1302 before making their entries.

All teachers are responsible for their own PPL and PRS licenses.